“The way to get people to build a ship is not to teach them carpentry, assign them tasks, and give them schedules to meet; but to inspire them to long for the infinite immensity of the sea.”
– Antoine de Saint-Euxupéry, the author of “The Little Prince”
To learn more about CSA, you may request an information packet by calling (316) 201-4810. You may also schedule a tour in order to see the school and ask questions.
To apply to CSA:
1. Please submit a completed Application Form and send a $50 Application Fee to our Office, marked “Attention: Admissions”.
2. Once your application is received, we will arrange for a placement testing and conference. We require all incoming students to undergo a placement test in order to help us know where they are and so better meet their needs. The conference is your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the school.
3. When your child is accepted for enrollment, an acceptance letter will be mailed to you. However, please note that your student is not officially enrolled nor is a spot secured until you return your Tuition Agreement Form and the $150 Enrollment Fee is collected.
4. The first tuition payment is due in July of the enrollment year.
Junior Kindergarten: Child must be 4 by August 31 of the enrollment year and must be potty-trained.
Kindergarten: Child must be 5 by August 31 of the enrollment year.